Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Procrastination to the extreme!

Is it possible that you are so scared of the unknown or of the kinda known that you refuse to leave your safe haven?

I have been home for 5 days and I just don't want to go back so I am thinking of staying this week and returning on Sunday night/Monday morning. I am jittery the whole day and have constant headaches and just wasting time away. This is a new phase, procrastination to the extreme... Definitely not recommended.

Not sure how this will go away but the plan for today is to convince the nerve to die down and be able to study peacefully tomorrow. Today I saw my sibling studying peacefully, with concentration and without distraction. Why am I MISSING THAT GENE??? AAH! I do not understand.

"One should count each day a separate life." - Seneca. I guess time to follow the advice and make a plan.
[info][add][mail]
Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

No comments:

Post a Comment